The customer outreach you do on your website, landing pages, and your brand’s social media channels should walk hand-in-hand with your digital media strategy. Integrating with one another to drive traffic to your online assets strengthening customer loyalty, boosting brand impressions, and ultimately increasing your revenue. Continue Reading
The Social Experiment was created as an online think tank that allows Marketing Professionals across the country to come together and share their social media efforts, allowing everyone to gain insight from each others success and failures.
We encourage everyone to share their stories, tell us about the tools that you use and report on the results of your efforts in this uncharted marketing petri dish we call social media… and remember, you often learn more from your mistakes than your successes.
So, grab a test tube and let the experiment begin…
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter and get direct access to our Social Marketing methods!
- How Google Analytics and Social Media Data Work Hand-In-Hand
- Using the Google Analytics Dashboard: Bounce Rate vs. Exit Rate Report and how to use them to increase profitability on your website
- 5 Tips to Getting Over Your Fear of Live Stream Videos
- 5 Ways to Capitalize with Live Stream Videos for Your Business
- Creating a Broadcast Plan and Editorial Calendar
Recent Facebook Posts
Read the blog post and watch this video about how you can show ROI on your social media channels using Google Analytics. Then tune in on Monday..
First live video in a series SE will do about analytics! Specifically how to use Google Analytics tied in with your channel insights to find..
What do you think? Do you want to talk about how to report your impact using social live stream videos to show how it impacts your analytics?
- https://t.co/LbLpBLN7Gl6 days ago
- What gets measured gets managed. Bounce rate vs. exit rate and how to use them to increase website profitability. https://t.co/kpj16JDmIK21 days ago
- RT @socialmedia2day: 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs to Start Making Vertical Video for Social Media https://t.co/LZSapq3HS2 #smm https:/…24 days ago
- RT @socialmedia2day: Facebook recently announced that it's making Branded Content tags available to more Pages https://t.co/YKrCxxbftJ http…25 days ago