Live stream videos–they’re the hottest social media vehicle out there right now. Unfortunately, most brands aren’t using live video. And honestly, if you’d told me five years ago that I would regularly share my ideas, products, and services with the world via video, I would not have believed you. Continue Reading
Sign up for our FREE Newsletter and get direct access to our Social Marketing methods!
- How Google Analytics and Social Media Data Work Hand-In-Hand
- Using the Google Analytics Dashboard: Bounce Rate vs. Exit Rate Report and how to use them to increase profitability on your website
- 5 Tips to Getting Over Your Fear of Live Stream Videos
- 5 Ways to Capitalize with Live Stream Videos for Your Business
- Creating a Broadcast Plan and Editorial Calendar
Recent Facebook Posts
Read the blog post and watch this video about how you can show ROI on your social media channels using Google Analytics. Then tune in on Monday..
First live video in a series SE will do about analytics! Specifically how to use Google Analytics tied in with your channel insights to find..
What do you think? Do you want to talk about how to report your impact using social live stream videos to show how it impacts your analytics?
- https://t.co/LbLpBLN7Gl6 days ago
- What gets measured gets managed. Bounce rate vs. exit rate and how to use them to increase website profitability. https://t.co/kpj16JDmIK21 days ago
- RT @socialmedia2day: 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs to Start Making Vertical Video for Social Media https://t.co/LZSapq3HS2 #smm https:/…24 days ago
- RT @socialmedia2day: Facebook recently announced that it's making Branded Content tags available to more Pages https://t.co/YKrCxxbftJ http…25 days ago